Free Consultations 512-590-3585
Eggleston Law Firm, PC
We Help Real People With Real Problems

July 2018 Archives

Can I Refuse to Divorce My Spouse in Texas?

File for Divorce in Texas

If you've been served with papers, you may be wondering if you have to agree to divorce your spouse. The answer to this is a little complicated. While there is no law saying you must agree, there's also no law saying they're forced to stay married. Anyone can get a divorce, even if the paperwork isn't signed. More importantly, refusing to divorce your spouse could result in unexpected negative consequences for you.

What Should I Do If I Can't Afford Child Support Payments?

Child support and custody issues can be complicated matters. Unfortunately, as circumstances change or because of court error or emergency, you may not be able to pay your child support. Don't stop making your payments altogether, as you will get yourself into further debt. There are things you can do to help you get through the situation until it's manageable. 

Request A Free Case Evaluation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

email us for a response
Office Location:

Austin Office
12400 St. Hwy. 71 West
Ste. 350-322
Austin, Texas 78738

Phone: 512-590-3585
Fax: 512-222-5652
Map & Directions

Bee Cave Office
12600 Hill Country Blvd
Suite 275
Bee Cave, Texas 78738

Map & Directions

Office Location: